TAGGED UNDER BITA Awards
BITA Awards - Who Will You Vote For?
We are collecting nominations for our BITA Awards being held on the 14th October at the Savoy. This will be part of our 'Roaring 20s' Gala Dinner being held that evening, and is being held to honour our members who have made a real difference in business in the past year.
We have 6 awards categories:
- Small business of the year
- This award is open to small businesses including sole traders who employ fewer than 11 people. We are looking for companies who can demonstrate a track record of sound financial performance and growth together with investment for the future.
- This award is for companies who have been trading for a minimum of 3 years and who can show high growth revenue and profit over the last 12 months.
- This award is for companies demonstrating a successful track record of adding value to their customers’ business through an understanding of partnership, responsiveness and their customers’ own business drivers.
- This award is for an organisation that has strengthened trade links between UK and Ireland.
- This award is for a young person under the age of 35 years who has demonstrated creativity and vision. We are looking for someone who is a calculated risk taker and an innovator.
- This business/person recognises the skills shortage and is committed to increasing skills and training opportunities for the next generation.